Something Fun & Free

MY BIZ

Friday, July 6, 2007

Just Like You


Hey, I'm just like You! I'm just your average, girl next door, country girl. I'm absolutely honest to the core. I don't know any other way to be. I probably shoot it straighter than anyone you've ever met. I've got a "no bull" type personality. This gets me into trouble, causes me to be too trusting. The problem is: I believe that everyone is like me. I've been railroaded, scammed, stomped on, you name it and its been done to me. I've learned through it all how to play it a little smarter, though. You can't change a country girl. So take everything I say to mean just what it is. I won't mislead you, because I wouldn't expect you to mislead me. I know that is hard to do in the world we live in today, but I truly believe somewhere out there, there are people who are just as good and true as I am. Now I'm not claiming to be an angel by any means, there are some horns holding up this halo, lol! But, I have a family of my own. . we're not well off, just trying to get by like every other tom and joe in the world. I've found a handful of wonderful women like me, who are helping me to achieve the goals that I have set for my life. I would like to give you the same opportunity. I want to see everyone doing as well as I'm doing. I want to see everyone moving on up beside me. If your doubtful, I had my doubts too. If you've heard it before, I promise, so have I. There's nothing I can say that will change your mind, especially if its already made up. All I can tell you, is stay posted and I guarantee that through all of this you will get to know me. And in doing so, I'll change your mind. So, do me a favor, but do yourself a bigger favor: check back frequently and see what else I might have to say!

No comments: