Something Fun & Free

MY BIZ

Friday, July 6, 2007

Moms Protect Your Kids

About 8 or 9 months ago I was pregnant with my second child and working in corporate America. My first child was about 10 months old and we were facing some serious health issues. Asthma runs in my family, and yes, my poor lil' girl was having a battle with it in a major way. I was constantly missing work to take her to her Pediatrician. She had this never ending cough and wheeze; I was terrified that she was going to develop pneumonia or something else just as serious. Finally, my second lil' girl was born. For her 2 day visit to the Ped. I went ahead and made an appt for my eldest; she was still coughing and wheezing. They wound up giving her 3 breathing treatments and were still not seeing any improvements. She was almost put into the hospital, but they decided to go ahead and send her home with me along with a breathing machine. I was completely Freaked! My child. . on a breathing machine? It definitely took some time to get her back to normal, but it seemed she'd still go up and down with asthma. We were using the breathing machine pretty regularly. While I was on maternity leave from work, I was looking for something to do from home so I could stay home with my girls. In doing so I found a wonderful company and started immediately. I've been with them a couple months now and have noticed a major difference in the over all health of my family. My eldest girl hasn't had an episode with her asthma for several months. We have confidently packed the breathing machine away, and I don't for see myself having to use it for a long time. I'm also educating myself on the products that I used to use regularly in my home. I am absolutely shocked at what I am finding out, and I could go on forever with all the knowledge that I have gathered. I will slowly get all of you the information if you do indeed want to know what kinds of poisons you are unknowingly bringing in contact with your family. For more information you can email me at judith_buchanan_00@yahoo.com you can also visit my website at www.workathomeunited.com/judithb

No comments: